Saturday 28 February 2015

Stampotique- Bring Me Sunshine

Meet the Sunshine Buddies
Ray, Spot and Beam!


Stampotiques latest Challenge is bring me Sunshine, perfect for a rainy day!

Applied modelling paste through Andy Skinners Sunburst stencil
Sprayed with Dylusions Lemon Zest and Pure sunshine

I cut 3 circles approximately 4", 5"' and 6" diameter and cut out triangles around the edge aprox ½''
I stamped DT 3 in a round in the smallest and the glued them onto each other
Then onto the background and Sprayed with Lemon Zest, Pure sunshine and Slate Grey
A section of Barcode Text was used for the words

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jools. Thanks for joining in with my challenge on Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. They 3 together are really cute there in the middle, your Sun is super creative too. Tfs : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sunny piece Jools! Yep just what is needed at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just amazing, Jools! Yes, send me some sunshine in the Northeastern United States, please. Great was to create a sunflower! Very cool art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jools - I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love the textured sunburst, the colors, and the way you used In a Round.

    ReplyDelete