Wednesday 18 January 2017

Stampotique Challenge- Favourite Stamp

The new challenge is to use your favourite stamp

Mine is actually 2 Moth Fab and Mothloved, they were my first stamps and they belong together!
My Favourite, Fabulous Stampotique Females!

Appied a variety of scraps of card, papers and lace to a piece of chipboard with DecoArt Matte Medium
Once dry applied Crackle Paste randomly

Once dry applied DecoArt Media Fluid acrylics in stripes blending with water

Wiping back the colour on the raised areas

 Dry brush gradually with Titanum White

Highlight with Metallic lustre Brilliant Turquoise and Silver Spark

 Finished with a wash of Carbon Black

Stamped the Favourites onto card, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noir

For info on taking part in the challenge please click here

3 comments:

  1. How appropriate to have a lovely background of lace and flowers for your Fabulous Females photo shoot!! This is soooo fun Jools. You always make me smile when you play with your 'friends'! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to see how you created the background (but, I must say, you make me want to go shopping and I've done too much of that of late - lol). This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing us how you did this - love these girls - I believe they are waiting on their dates - they have a big night out on the town!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete