Wednesday 14 June 2017

Stampotique Flowers Challenge


                          
We continue with the Flower Challenge this week at Stampotique more details on taking part 
can be found here
I decided to use the Sizzix Heartfelt Journal kit, Stampotique and Eileen Hull are collaborating all through June so check out the makes from Eileen's team and her products here

I assembled the cover and then randomly applied DecoArt Crackle Paste around the edges 
Once dry I stamped the flowers details below and coloured with water based inks.

I strung suede ribbon through spine to create page holders and to create a fastener 

Embellished with some Stampotique beautiful bugs and coloured with Promarkers

Dandelion
Spidergrass
Medium & Small Bee
Swirls
Lavender
Dragonfly
Oodles of Doodles





6 comments:

  1. I really love this Jools! I have to get some of that DecoArt crackle paste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jools, I always love your use of colour and love the touch of crackle. Fabulous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and I love the combination of colours !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration! Love your work.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete