Wednesday 23 August 2017

Stampotique Inchies Challenge


This weeks challenge theme is "Inches" 
What are inchies? They are little 1"x1" pieces of work. You can create your submission with just one inchie or you can create a bunch of inchies and add them to a project. 
Our design team has some great samples below, be sure to check them out!! We love seeing what you create so come and join us for this fun challenge.

I decided to make a Heads, Body and Legs Game using 1'' Stampbord tiles, it was quite tricky to stamp and took lots of attempts!
I applied tape to the back of 3 tiles and stamped each character I used Smile, Marci and Wilber and Splatter Blob and coloured with Watercolours

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! I love those tile games! Marci and Smile are my favorite characters and together with Wilber they are perfect for a game like this! They look so funny and happy! I want to play......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! Love this idea and such a creative way to use inchies. Marci, Wilber , Smile and Splatter Bob never looked better .
    x

    ReplyDelete