Sunday 29 September 2013


My entry for the Clarity Stamp Challenge- Vintage

 

I don't have many Clarity stamps yet! but this is one of my favourites love the simple elegant lines and the pointillism texture stamps
 
I wanted to do a 1930's style, so started with a small jewellery box that I painted in Paperartsy Squid Ink, applied Crackle Glaze and a top coat of Nougat
 
Stamped the image and textures on the trees, I had to mask the bottom section off as the box was smaller and had to draw the landscape back in
 It was coloured using Pumpkin Soup, Chocolate Pudding and Tinned Peas! Yum, Lunch soon!!
 
Completed with Walnut & Vintage Photo Distress Inks and finished with Decoart Americana Matt
Hope you agree it creates a rather sweet little box, with a vintage feel
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jools, welcome to the challenge. This is a great idea and the effect is like a old brass box, that has see a bit if wear. Great effect. I hope you have enjoyed entering the challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge good luck.

    ReplyDelete