Wednesday 16 October 2013

Stampotique Unhinged Challenge


Douglas & Davina felt slightly unhinged not knowing what Cara & Clive were doing around the corner!
 
 
I love these stamps, the expressions are priceless!

I used 2 MDF ATC applied modelling paste, covered with  Paperartsy acrylic paints Chocolate Pudding, French Roast & Eggplant and sprinkle mica flakes whilst wet

Highlighted with copper and silver viva gold, and hinged them with distressed washi tape

The images were coloured with promakers and distress inks




 

9 comments:

  1. Love your play on "hinged," Jools, as it made me laugh! And, yes, I love those guys, too, but, sadly, they are still on my wish list! Very clever art here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay, so many different styles! I have a long list too!!

      Delete
  2. A great fun piece Jools.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, really love the characters

      Hugs

      Jools x

      Delete
  3. You make the most amazing innovative projects Jools, these look amazing! LOVE those wee guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Astrid, I've fallen in love with them"

      Hugs
      jools x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful colors and yummie textures!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Astrid, I'm having great fun with them

      Hugs

      Jools x

      Delete
  5. Nicely Done... I love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Stampotique.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete