Sunday 19 January 2014

Stampotique Stars


Smile loved having his head in the stars!
I cut and scored two star templates onto card, and stamped the first one with the Daniels Tree topper and Twinkle Twinkle little bat, these were coloured with Promarkers and distressed around the edge with Black Soot distress ink
The inside was painted with DecoArt Carbon Black and stamped DT Heads in silver Ink

The other star was painted with Decoart Dazzling Metallics Shimmering Silver
The centre was cut out and punched with small stars

The two were then put together and Smile got his head in the stars!

12 comments:

  1. Both of these are amazing! I love them both!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your two stars Jools, bet they hang nicely.
    hugs {Brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! Love Smile sitting inside the star there, and the stamping is glorious on the other.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cool starry projects, Jools! Love them both. What a lot of stamping!! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Star Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stars are fab, Jools. Great interpretation of the Challenge !
    Thanks for joining us again this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stars are brilliant! My favorite is the first one - but I love both :)
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discover your blog Jools, I have not yet had time to look at your world... Really stunning!!! (although I did it already a bit via FB - even if I don't go so often on FB -, I always appreciate what you show... so I already knew you were a true Artist). Great stars today!! I hope I can come back soon. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really cool look. Love the 3D look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING creation, love your star with Daniel's Tree Topper on one side and Twinkle Twinkle on the other. Beautifully coloured and a fab keepsake :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This are just plain awesome!! I love them both. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love both stars, absolutely fab! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique's Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete