Tuesday 29 July 2014

Clarity Challenge Anything Goes



I keep seeing the lovely ATB, so thought great opportunity to make one use Clarity Stamps to decorate 

I created a 2" box and stamped with Garden Heart and then assembled 
Colour washed with DecoArt Quinacridone gold, distressed the edges with Barn Door & Walnut Stain Distress Inks
Then applied a thin layer of DecoArt One Step Crackle for tiny cracks


The handle and feet are Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners as is the tiny heart on the chain 
I stamped the Wire Art Heart onto shrink plastic and coloured with Promarkers, punched a hole before shrinking for the jump ring fastener and applied a tiny gold melt art heart to the centre of this to embellish

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jools, a fabulously opulent looking ATB.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jools, it is wonderful. Thanks for sharing and for entering the Clarity Stamp Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to make an ATB, Jools, but your have certainly encouraged me to do so with this great project here! Totally awesome colors, but, I have to admit, I am drawn to your metal pieces, including those feet! Great stamping, great heart(s), great art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jools. Good luck in our Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic Jools I love it . Thanks for entering and good luck

    ReplyDelete