Wednesday 26 November 2014

Stampotique Challenge- In the Words of Edgar Allan Poe

A Cats Tale

This weeks Challenge is hosted by Kay and her theme is in the words of Edgar Allen Poe

So for my final DT for the fabulous Stampotique Stamps I went for the wonderful Mysterious Cat quote

I applied DecoArt Crackle Paste with a palette knife, randomly to Foam board
applied Carbon Black and Dioxadine Purple acrylic
hghlighted by dry brushing with Metallic Shimmering Silver
The quote was cut on a cricut machine and coloured with silver acyrlic and coloured with Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserve Distress Inks

Stampotique Nerd Cat and Writing Pen, were stamped on card coloured with Promarkers and the same distress inks

I hope you have enjoyed my project and the DT teams and we look forward to seeing your projects

Jools : )



2 comments:

  1. What a great quote ! great fit with the image ! Hope you enjoyed your time as GDT !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have perfectly "answered" my challenge, Jools! This is a great quote and perfectly illustrated with your chosen Stampotique images! Lots of yummy texture in the background set a perfect stage. You continually inspire me and I have loved working with you on the Design Team this month!

    ReplyDelete