Saturday 1 August 2015

Stampotique Under the Sea

What Lies Beneath
This weeks Challenge is hosted by Kristen and her theme is Under the Sea

I applied Carbon Black Acrylic to the top section and then stenciled with white gesso for the water ripples followed with Cobalt Teal Blue

Graduated the Teal down and darkened with Dioxadine Purple

Stamped Stampotique Seaweed and Squiggle Arms with Black Stazon
Coloured with Pebeo Irredescent Silver & Blue Black

The entrancing Smushasha, Smushallaum & Smumanha where stamped onto card and coloured with Promarkers, with their hair and tails highlighted with Stickles Purple, Grape crush, Peacock and
Aqua

2 comments:

  1. Jools, This is a fabulous scene that reminds me of the Weeki Wachee Mermaid shows. I love the background you created for them and the touches of glitter in their hair.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this and I believe it is one of the reasons I do not go into the sea!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete