Wednesday 7 September 2016

Stampotique Mail Art Challenge

Sent with Love

Second week of the Stampotique Mail Art Challenge, you can find more information on taking part here

This is my first go at Mail Art and I loved it, such a wonderful idea and I would be happy with a plain card if I received some of the wonderful envelope art work that my Design Team Collegues have produced you can see them over on the Stampotique Designers blog

After some research, I knew that I wanted to create something that had lots of colour and overlay patterns with relief highlights of white

I Stamped Lovelyarethesound, Pen, Calender and Tree Topper in Black Stazon
Masked them and stamped Daniels Hearts & Tenticurls with multicoloured Stazon Midi Inks
Colour washed with watercolours
Over stamped swirls and stalks in black ink and DecoArt Titanium white brushed lightly onto the stamps and further highlighted with a white pen
Stamped around the edges of the envelope and the Daniel Torrente styled heart address label with Oodles of Doodles and Black Distress Ink

Stampotique Stamps

Daniels Hearts
Hanging Hearts
Tenticurl
Writing Pen
Stalks
Oodles of Doodles
Lovelyarethesound
Daniels Tree Topper
Calendar Squares Cube
Ribbon Curl

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous design Jools. I agree it would be wonderful to receive such amazing mail art xxx

    ReplyDelete