Friday 25 August 2017

Guest Creative Guide at A Vintage Journey


I'm so pleased to have been asked to be a guest creative guide at A Vintage Journey for their latest Challenge 'Wonderful Watercolours'  as I love watercolours!, it has always been my go to medium, so I jumped at the chance!!

It also gave me the opportunity to use some of my recent favorite Tim Holtz stamps Flower Garden, Mini Bouquet and Wildflowers.
To see more details on taking part in the challenge 
and my tutorial please click HERE 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous piece, Jools - fabulous to have you with us on the journey this month.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunnning! Jools. Design and execution faultless .
    Thanks for being our special guest today and sharing your amazing creativity with us over at AVJ .
    have a lovely weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabulous imagination and ability to translate ideas into magnificent projects has produced another superb creation Jools. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at AVJ this week xxx

    ReplyDelete